Chemistry powers our company, but our purpose and values guide us. We are committed to providing responsible chemistry that supports evolving demands while maintaining the health and safety of our employees, stakeholders, customers, community, and environment.
Chemours is a different kind of chemistry company that creates a better world through the power of its chemistry. We believe in the power of responsible chemistry—for a world that demands more.
Chemours is committed to developing and maintaining an active response and recovery capability for the wide variety of threats to which it is exposed and help ensure the availability of essential products and services in line with predefined business continuity objectives. The policy applies to all businesses, functions, locations, and employees. The Business Continuity Plan is enacted with the purpose of ensuring continued business activity in the event of an emergency, disaster, incident, or crisis and to help ensure the safety of all employees, contractors, and the community. Business Continuity Planning is one part in support of a comprehensive program for emergency response, crisis management, disaster prevention and total business recovery. The business continuity management system will align with good industry practice, ISO 22301, NFPA 1600, and all relevant regulations. Any questions around business continuity or the Business Resiliency Program Overview document please send an email to [email protected].
- Business Resiliency Program Overview
- Chemours Animal Testing Policy and Program
- California Transparency Supply Chains Act of 2010
- Chemours Anti-Corruption Policy
- Chemours Position on Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Modern Slavery Update, 2017
- Chemours Position Statement on Responsible Mining
- Conflict Minerals Specialized Disclosure Report
- Conflict Minerals Statement
- Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability
- EU REACH General Statement
- Human Rights
- Inclusive Environment and Non-Discrimination
- ISO 14001 and 9001 Certificates
- Korea AREC General Statement
- Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) General Statement
- Supplier Code of Conduct