The Chemours Supplier Center provides access to tools and information for our valued suppliers and potential suppliers to Chemours.
Please take the time to review the elements of this site and share its contents with others in your organization. Please check back regularly for updated and additional communications. Thank you for visiting our supplier website.
Our Vision: "We aspire to be the best procurement team, enabling Sustainable Value to Chemours through impactful partnerships with our businesses customers, suppliers and the communities where we work and live"
Supplier Code of Conduct
The Supplier Code of Conduct is available in the following languages:
The following are links to documents or websites that our suppliers may find useful in our business relationship:
- California Transparency Supply Chains Act of 2010
- Confidential Information Protection Requirements for Chemours Suppliers
- Chemours Code of Conduct
- Accounts Payable Support
- Chemours U.S. Supplier Criminal Background Investigation Requirements
- Chemours Child and Forced Labor Statement
- Letter to Suppliers on Gifts and Entertainment
- Policy on Supplier Use of the Chemours Name
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- Requirements to Become a North American On-Site Service Supplier
- Release of Liens and Claims
- Supplier Corporate Responsibility (CR) Commitment Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Supplier Diversity Letter
- Truck Driver Safety
Note: If you have any questions about the documents provided in this site, please contact us at [email protected].