Glycolic Acid: An Ingredient That Enhances Cleaners
The 70E glycolic acid—which has slightly lower impurity levels than standard 70% technical grade—is the European technical grade. This versatile 70% solution improves the efficacy of:
- Household cleaners
- Institutional and industrial cleaners
- Concrete truck and equipment cleaners
- Electronics copper etching and cleaners
- Oil and gas well finishing and rejuvenation
- Flow assurance applications
Features and Benefits
Because trace organic and inorganic impurities found in the technical grade are minimized in this more pure glycolic acid, it’s the perfect choice for applications requiring strong, effective cleaning agents.
Its additional attributes include:
- Low corrosivity
- Excellent scale removal properties
- Complete solubility in water
- Excellent rinsability
Learn more about Glycolic Acid Technical Grade 70E.