Chemistry powers our company, but our purpose and values guide us. We are committed to providing responsible chemistry that supports evolving demands while maintaining the health and safety of our employees, stakeholders, customers, community, and environment.
Chemours is a new kind of chemistry company that believes in balancing the essential and the responsible to build a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world. We believe in the power of responsible chemistry—for a world that demands more.
- California Transparency Supply Chains Act of 2010
- Chemours Position on Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Modern Slavery Update, 2017
- Conflict Minerals Specialized Disclosure Report
- Conflict Minerals Statement
- Climate Change Pledge
- Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability Policy
- Human Rights
- Inclusive Environment and Non-Discrimination
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS Oversight Certificate
- REACH General Statement
- Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) General Statement
- Supplier Code of Conduct