Ten Reasons to Use Virkon® S for Controlling Disease on the Farm
- Virkon® S is the breakthrough formulation that has redefined on farm biosecurity and leads the way forward in Emergency Disease Control measures.
- Approved by Governments Worldwide to combat major diseases such as FMD, Swine Vesicular disease, Avian Influenza, Newcastle Disease, and more.
- Outstanding Properties. The only branded disinfectant referred to in the prestigious AUSVETPLAN, as "Virkon® S is a modern disinfectant with outstanding virucidal properties."
- The "Gold Standard" foot dip disinfectant. Virkon® S kills pathogens ten times faster than the nearest competitor, even at low temperatures and in the presence of organic challenge.[Ref. 3,4]
- Proven to kill on the farm as well as in the laboratory. Independently proven in field trials to be highly effective against the most serious threat to livestock – the viruses.
- No need to rotate Virkon® S. Independently proven to reduce the potential infectivity of resistant Salmonella super-strains.
- Superior Safety. The superior operator safety profile ensures that Virkon® S is convenient for users and can be misted in the presence of animals.
- Environmental profile. Virkon® S has been formulated to include ingredients that have been carefully selected for their ability to degrade naturally within the environment.
- Easy to transport and store. Virkon® S can be transported conveniently and rapidly by rail, sea, and air with no additional spend requirements for transport or storage.
- Biosecurity in a single pack. A highly convenient multi-purpose biosecurity system all in one pack for surfaces, equipment, vehicles, aerial disinfection, and water delivery systems.
|Gold Standard Foot Dip|
|Virkon® S kills pathogens ten times faster than the nearest competitor, even at low temperatures and in the presence of organic challenge.|
|» More |