Our coarse staurolite sand is ideal for removing a heavy paint film or for creating a deeper profile than that which can be obtained with our other blasting abrasives. Coarse staurolite sand offers the same great advantages as Starblast™ and Starblast™ Ultra:
- Less dust generation for greater blasting visibility
- Faster, more efficient cleaning for lower labor costs
- Reusability means lower material costs
- Guaranteed to contain less than 5% silica (typically less than 3%)
- Less abrasive embedment
- Electrical nonconductivity
Staurolite sand abrasives are available in 22.7-kg (50-lb) multiwall paper bags, 4,000-lb bulk bags, and in bulk carloads and truckloads.
For additional information on Starblast™ and Starblast™ Abrasives, contact us at The Chemours Company.
>> Learn More