Starblast™ Ultra is designed for those applications that require a more aggressive abrasive, such as steel maintenance heavy rust, and paint removal. While stronger than Chemours standard Starblast™ and Starblast™ XL, Starblast™ Ultra continues to offer the same product advantages, such as:
- Greater blastiing visibility due to considerably less dust generation
- Lower labor costs through faster, more efficient cleaning
- Less material costs due to usability
- Guaranteed to contain less that 5% free silica, typically less than 3%
- Rounded to sub-angular grains result in less abrasive embedment
- Electrically non conductive
Starblast™ Ultra is mined from Chemours heavy mineral deposits in Northeast Florida. The minerals are scrubbed and chemically washed to ensure freedom from dirt, dust and ultrafines.
All Starblast™ blasting abrasives are available in 22.7-kg (50-lb) multiwall paper bags, 4,000-lb bulk bags, and in bulk carloads and truckloads.
For additional information on Starblast™ and Starblast™ Abrasives, contact us at The Chemours Company.
>> Learn More