Ti-Pure™ R-960 for plastics is a superior rutile titanium dioxide pigment that offers outstanding durability for exterior products. Manufactured by the chloride process, it is specially formulated to:
- Provide maximum weatherability
- Resist chalking and retain gloss and tint
- Offer lower opacity strength for significant savings in color toner cost
- Provide maximum thermal stability during processing
Ti-Pure™ R-960 works well in applications that require excellent light and thermal stability, minimum photocatalytic and chemical reaction, a slightly yellow-white undertone, and maximum durability for outdoor applications.
Applications where Ti-Pure™ R-960 is of particular value are:
- Exterior PVC building products
- Roofing membrane
- Outdoor fiber
- Powder coatings
See the Plastics Application Guide for a list of finished products that use Ti-Pure™ R-960 as the preferred grade.
Packaging and Handling
FIBC Unloading Video
Ti-Pure™ R-960 Product Information
Ti-Pure™ R-960 for Outdoor Vinyl Fence and Railing