Ti-Pure™ R-101 is an excellent general-purpose grade rutile titanium dioxide pigment designed primarily for plastics applications.
This grade is characterized as
- Fine, dry, white powder.
- Having a low level of surface treatment, giving it excellent dry-blend dispersion
- Reflecting very low volatility
Applications where R-101 is of particular value are
- High-temperature plastics applications requiring outstanding dispersibility and lowest possible volatility
- Exterior PVC applications requiring controlled chalking
- High-temperature polyolefin extrusion coating operations sensitive to lacing due to their low level of crystalline and surface adsorbed water
See the Plastics Application Guide for a list of finished products that use R-101 as the preferred grade.
Packaging and Handling
FIBC Opening Instructions
Ti-Pure™ R-101 Datasheet