Teflon EcoElite™ Renewably Sourced Water Repellent
Teflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60% renewably sourced raw materials.
Teflon EcoElite™ finish has the following high-performance attributes:
- Up to three times more durable than existing non-fluorinated repellents
- Contains 60% renewably sourced raw materials (ASTM D-6866-12)
- Maintains fabric breathability for maximum comfort
- Engineered for uninterrupted production process
- Compatible with common finishing auxiliaries, including resins and cross-linking agents
- Not made with genetically modified organisms (GMO)
Find out more about Teflon EcoElite™.