Suva® HP80 is an HCFC retrofit refrigerant for R-502 in existing low- and medium-temperature commercial refrigeration systems such as reach-in and walk-in freezers, as well as supermarket systems. Field experience has shown that no oil change is needed in many unitary and close-coupled systems.
R-402A; A1 Safety Classification
Low- and medium-temperature commercial refrigeration equipment:
- reach-in and walk-in freezers
- supermarket systems
- Lower discharge temperature can increase compressor service life.
- Works with existing mineral oil (MO) in many unitary and close-coupled systems.
- Alkylbenzene (AB) oil is recommended for optimum oil return.
- One compressor oil change to AB will typically remove 50% to 80% of the existing MO, which satisfies the recommendations and requirements of most compressor manufacturers; 10% to 25% less refrigerant is needed. See retrofit guidelines for full details.
Consult the specific regulations in your country or region.
AB or MO