» ISCEON® MO59 refrigerant in the United States
» ISCEON® refrigerants solutions in Europe
ISCEON® MO59 (R-417A) is a cost-effective, non-ozone-depleting HFC retrofit refrigerant for R-22 in direct expansion stationary air conditioning and medium-temperature commercial refrigeration systems.
» ISCEON® MO59 Case Histories
» New for Asia Pacific customers:
ISCEON® MO59 Retrofit Training Module
R-417A; A1 Safety Classification
- Residential and commercial AC systems
Note: For water chillers, ISCEON® MO29™ is recommended
- Medium-temperature commercial refrigeration, including:
- food service
- supermarket display cases
- food storage and processing
- Provides efficient, cost-effective retrofits
- Non-ozone-depleting HFC
- In most cases, no change of lubricant type during retrofit is required--compatible with traditional and new lubricants
- Enables continued use of existing equipment
- Can be topped off during service without removing the entire refrigerant charge
- Significantly lower discharge temperature and pressure vs. R-22; likely to prolong the life of the compressor
- In most systems, provides required cooling capacity
- Has been shown to offer energy savings in some systems
ISCEON® MO59 is a non-ozone-depleting substance (ODS) and, therefore, is not subject to phaseout under the Montreal Protocol regulations.
ISCEON® MO59 is compatible with traditional and new lubricants--mineral oil (MO), alkylbenzene (AB), and polyol ester (POE)--in most cases, no change of lubricant type during retrofit is required. Refer to the ISCEON® MO59 Retrofit Guidelines for more details.