MULTIPURPOSE HEAVY DUTY CLEANER
• New powerful alkaline formulation
• Improved rinsing capabilities
• Excellent cleaning, degreasing and foaming properties
• Engineered to complement modern disinfectant technologies
• For use in food processing, hatcheries and on the farm
• Non staining
• Non tainting
The importance of cleaning surfaces and equipment
For a disinfection programme to work to its full potential it is necessary to clean to the maximum levels before disinfecting.
Washing with water alone reduces contamination by up-to 60%, but using a heavy-duty detergent decreases the original burden by 99%. For example, 2000 times more bacteria are left if you don’t use a suitable heavy-duty detergent. Therefore, thorough washing of all surfaces and equipment with an effective heavy-duty detergent is essential to achieve the best results from any subsequent disinfection procedure.
Powerful Alkaline Formulation
The powerful alkaline formulation of new Biosolve® E multipurpose heavy-duty cleaner has been specifically developed to quickly remove caked-on faecal matter and heavy organic soiling, especially fats and greases, from the surfaces and equipment associated with:
• Livestock housing
• Farm buildings
• Processing plants
Improved Rinsing Capabilities
Biosolve® E is suitable to be either foamed or sprayed on to surfaces and equipment with its optimised formulation offering the user improved rinsing capabilities over other detergent formulations. This ultimately means less water used, and time taken to carry out the washing stage of a cleaning and disinfection biosecurity programme.
Engineered to Complement Modern Disinfectant Technologies
Biosolve® E has been specifically engineered to ensure that its formulation does not interfere with any of our disinfectants subsequent activity following the washing stage. At a practical level there is no interference between any of our disinfecting products, and Biosolve® E is a detergent of choice before using Virkon® S, Virkon® TDX, Hyperox® , or Farm FluidTMHD ROW Virkon® LSP and Ambicide™
A highly alkaline blend of non-ionic and amphoteric surfactants in an aqueous solution incorporating a sequestrant for superior hard water performance.
In line with Chemours’s commitment to provide environmentally sustainable solutions Biosolve® E has been formulated using actives which have been carefully selected for their environmental profile, such as biodegradability. The formulation complies with the biodegradability requirements laid down by the European regulation on detergents (648/2004/EC). Clear instructions for use and disposal are provided.
Instructions for Use
Pre-soak all surfaces with clean water, at low pressure, and leave for 1 hour prior to commencing the application of the Biosolve® E detergent solution.
Prepare a stock solution of Biosolve® E at 1% (1:100) or calibrate your dosing equipment to achieve the required dilution (higher concentrations may be required for use under heavily soiled conditions). Spray solution onto all surfaces using a low pressure lance and at an application rate of 500ml/m2. Using hot water (60-65ºC) will improve the effectiveness of the product, particularly in high grease situations.
Allow a minimum contact time of 20 minutes before thoroughly rinsing all surfaces with clean water at high pressure.
Prepare a stock solution of between 1 - 2% (1:100 - 1:50) of Biosolve® E or calibrate your dosing equipment to achieve the required dilution (higher concentrations may be required for use under heavily soiled conditions). Using a foaming lance apply Biosolve® E to all surfaces at an application rate of 300ml/m2. Allow a minimum contact time of 20 minutes before thoroughly rinsing all surfaces with clean water at low to medium pressure.
Leave all surfaces to dry before commencement of the disinfectant stage.
• Avoid contact with eyes and skin when handling this product.
• Wear suitable protective clothing including; chemical proof coveralls, gloves and boots, and eye/face protection.
• Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
• Do not allow to freeze.
• Do not mix with other chemicals.
• Do not dispose of the concentrate or it’s dilutions into or near watercourses.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Refer to safety data sheet for further information.
Emergency/First Aid Procedures
• If the product or its dilutions are splashed in the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• Rinse any product off the skin immediately with water.
• If ingested allow patient to drink water if conscious, but do not induce vomiting - seek medical advice
• Store in a cool dry place away from other products.
• Do not allow contact with acids.
Dilute small quantities to waste water, via a foul sewer or other treatment facility in accordance with local water authority regulations.
Concentrate 3 years. Diluted product up to one week if unused.
Available in 20 and 4 x 5 litre drums approved to UN Standards